just woundering adult content

so it seems that every where i go any more the issue of pot comes up so i just want to hear other ppls opinions of the issue

luckygurl17

Asked by luckygurl17 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's not an issue to me, because it does not exist in mine or my family's lives.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I think its good if people have issues with PTSD more so for ones that have been in a combat zone and whatnot.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• completely natural herb that has NEVER killed a single person, impossible to overdose (unlike alcohol, and cigs. which are legal and also lethal!!!) Benefits the ill!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I don't do it personally, but have no problems with those who smoke it. I would much rather meet someone on the road who had smoked marajuana,than someone who had been drinking.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have no problem with people who smoke pot. I have a few friends who smoke it and they know that it's not allowed around my kids and they all have jobs. I think it's a lot better than people who are alcholics and can't keep down a job or are meth addicts.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I know that pot is a safer substance than cigarettes and alcohol which are legal but I still have conflicted feelings about it. I am just tired of it affecting our family. It scares me when my hubby grows it because I do not want my girls to be taken away if he is caught. I'm tired of money being spent on pot and being told we don't have money for other things (which hasn't happened in a long time). I'm tired of us not being able to go out because my hubby is afraid people will be able to tell he is high. I guess though if it was legal these things wouldn't really be an issue any longer. I don't really mind people smoking pot I just wish it didn't happen in my family and I honestly don't know if it will ever stop. And being around it makes my nose itch like crazy!!!

MamaSin-dRN

Answer by MamaSin-dRN at 6:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2010