World AIDS day?

it is tomorrow(well technically for me today now)! Are you showing your support in any way?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• I think it's terrible, especially in Africa where children are raising children because all of the parents are dying of AIDS. There are so many causes that beg for our support. I think people in the US are aware and educated, yet still make mistakes when it comes to protection. Education isn't everything. I pray they will find a cure!!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 12:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i agree...i feel that it is so terrible how many ppl have an are still dying because of lack of education, an protection...also those who are passing it on knowing to innocent ppl...i try an educate my kids an their friends on the importance of education an protection when i comes down HIV/AIDS...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:21 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have a cousin living with HIV from IV drug use years ago. I love him dearly, and am thankful he is still relatively healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Agree with what? See, this is what I don't understand about people. I made a statement of the FACTS, I did not make a statement of opinion. I am confused......... I mean, it's great that you people agree with the FACTS (although they are what they are (TRUE), no need for agreement. I find it odd that no one (other than AbsoluteSelf) answered the actual questioned posed here.
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2010