Why do husbands not listen, or change diapers, or take out the trash, or do dishes???????

HE ONLY WORKS 8 HRS A DAY AND IF I ASK HIM FOR HELP, IM NAGGING. HE SAYS HES TOO TIRED AND HE SLEEPS FROM 9 TO 9.

1Angeland3Girls

Asked by 1Angeland3Girls at 12:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you have a lazy disrespectful husband.

Mine does all those things, even watches my daughter for 6 hours a day so I can have mommy time.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 1:01 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i try to be understanding because my husband works 12 hour shifts but since im a stay at home mom and he buys me anything i want i dont ask him to do these things except for the trash and diapers but i dont have to ask he just does these!!
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Maybe I am not typical in this regard. He is the best most of the time. He has his moments, but for the most part I never have to finish the sentence before he is there willing to help. Even if it is just veggin with the kids on the couch it is helpful for me to complete a chore without being interrupted by a four year old! I also stay at home and go to classes online so really in all reality I have it made in the shade and could not imagine working right now at this point in the young guys life. Good luck. Maybe you just need to have a serious talk about the household chores!
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Mine used to change diapers. He listens to me most of the time..except when he's really tired from work then I catch him dozing off lol He doesn't do the trash because that's my oldest son's job.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My guy does all those things plus cooks. It took a while, but I'm finally getting him 2 pitch n without 2 much noise about it. I don't expect it from him like on a daily basis or anything. He's new 2 the honey do's & the fathering thing. Our son is 17 months & he's never really been around kids alot b4 now. Oh, he's so sweet! He's playing me sappy romantic country songs. Anyway good luck with the hubby. Nite ladies. Have a good 1.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 3:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• talk to your hubby. sometimes you have to reinterate your expectations, but you gotta let him know what you need from him.
    my husband does all those things. plus some.
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 3:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2010