Am I the only person terrified of driving in the snow?

alissawuthrich

Asked by alissawuthrich at 1:08 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope im scared to drive in the snow&rain...but i do iit only when i have too.....
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• NO!!! I'm from Los Angeles, and we lived in Wyoming for 6 years, just moved back 2 years ago (to Los Angeles).....there were long periods when I didn't leave my house unless hubby drove, and if he was sent out of town....I was stuck at home because I was too scared to drive!! I'd rather drive on the 405 freeway anytime than drive in the snow.........
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I hate driving in the snow! And try to avoid it at all costs!
    dohrmom_2010

Answer by dohrmom_2010 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am from Hawai'i, but my husband is from Idaho. I saw snow for the first time last year during the holidays. I could not stop crying when we were driving in the snow. I was so scared.
    alissawuthrich

Comment by alissawuthrich (original poster) at 1:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Nope, people are crazy and drive way to fast. I hate snow.
    MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 1:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It isn't my favorite thing to do but I don't change my plans if it is snowing.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am afraid
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I'm not really afraid of it because I grew up here where winters might be mild with almost no snow, or we may get several feet. One of my first driving experiences was in snow. I actually like it when there isn't much traffic out. But I know a lot of people who are really afraid of it, and it isn't a weird thing at all.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It really scares me and I don't have a lot of experience since if it was snowing and we really needed to go somewhere my husband would be the one to drive. But since I graduated from nursing school in the spring and I'm working now as a nurse I guess I had better get used to it because people still get sick when its snowing. I'm not looking very forward to this winter.

MamaSin-dRN

Answer by MamaSin-dRN at 5:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i will be doing it next winter and i am already dreading it, we are moving from coastal georgia to upstate new york, i plan on not leaving the house much.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 6:45 AM on Dec. 1, 2010