Anyone else a procrastinator?

I have a paper due tomorrow and still have to finish it. I seem to do best when I do assingments at the last minute. If I do them early I tend to think them to death and don't do as well. Anyone else deal with this?

kmath

Asked by kmath at 1:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in

• Nope I don't know any one like that. Oh wait maybe I do. It sounds so familiar. Let me ask my hubby.... Oh yeah ... He said it is me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Oh yeah! I spend time on CM when I should be studying or writing a paper! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I used to procrastinate, but having kids cured me....whenever I waited until the last minute to do something, someone would get sick, or something would come up and then I was in trouble. I got tired of being up all night and having to go without sleep the next day in order to finish things....or worse, not even being able to finish at night because someone was sick...and not getting done. I am now officially a non-procrastinator.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:17 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I do some of my best work under stress at the last minute! Ah, the rush!
    mypoohbear

Answer by mypoohbear at 1:22 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I had to do my work early, because I wouldn't do it at all, if I put it off till the last minute.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• LOL, yeah that is so what I am doing right now and have been on and off all night. I have a feeling I won't be getting much sleep tonight!!
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 1:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2010