role reversal? (sex) WAY TMI adult content

New bf is ALOT of fun in bed and really good! He's a little kinky..which I like. He's mentioned that he's down for role reversal and would be open to having a threesome..with another guy. Ok, he's not gay, that's not my question. My question is how do I do that? What does he mean by role reversal? do you think he wants me to get a strap on? I would try it for him...but I don't even know what to do or where to start....or is he just talking about me being more dominant in the bedroom? I don't especially want to ask him this yet..if I find the right time I will, but I need input. Ummm try not to judge too much, lol, and thanks  *oh and a little clarification, I really really really don't think he's gay, and I'm ok with some flexibility on being bi*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I guess this is really something you will have to ask him to clarify for you. That could mean diff. things to diff. people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• If he wants role reversal, and wants to invite another man into bed he is... at the least... BI-CURIOUS. If not bisexual. Have you asked him he's been with a man before? That might be a conversation you want to have and I wouldn't stop using condoms anytime soon.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• There's nothing wrong with you doing him with a strap on. I'm weird about someone else joining the bedroom. I've known couples who have had threesomes, and not one has survived. Just FYI.
    If you're open to his desire for you to do things to him, why don't the two of you go to a DECENT adult store, so that you can ask the sales clerk honest questions (believe me, they won't be fazed by your questions). Many men really enjoy anal stimulation, just few are open to it, because they somehow think that it makes them gay (even if they want a WOMAN to do it). This can be a great bonding experience for the two of you.
    Have fun!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am laughing that you are happy to do a three way but are afraid to communicate about it! Dude, TALK to him!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Me & mine r not down with the threesome, but we play around with the other. It's awesome and we luv it. Our sex life is so great. So talk 2 him & find out how he wants 2 do this & then let the games begin. Have lots of fun.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 2:32 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• evreryone can sit here and play a guessing game... no one here can read his mind.... ASK HIM be open with him sounds like he wants the open ness... just casually ask him what he meant by that... that way it's takes out the guessing game lol
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• popcorn

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2010