Do you like your kid's friends?

I don't like most of them. They are lazy, unmotivated & real immature for their age

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:37 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• I like about three between the two kids. I agree w/ you. Many are naughty, disrespectful and act like monkeys. I get tired of parenting other people's kids.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My DS,11, has a best friend who I think is a GREAT kid. He is the perfect friend for my son, because he's very light hearted and funny, where my DS tends to over think things and be more serious. He gets DS to lighten up and laugh and DS gets him to think more.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I just found out tonight that one of my dd's closest friends was a child actress. I have known her b/c of dd for a few years b/c the girls where in choir together in high school. This gal graduated last year but came back for the concert tonight. I found out she played Julia Roberts dd in Erin Brockovich, the older dd. She has also done a movie with Nicholas Cage. How is that for getting to know your kids friends! lol too funny!

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:43 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• most of them are ok..its the parents i dont like..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• All of them except one. Unfortunately it is the one that lives pretty much across the street. The kid is a terror!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:54 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Some of them, but not all
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Have liked many, tolerated some and wish a few would go away.
    I
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 8:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2010