Grossly fascinated by biore nose strips.

Best invention ever! Oh wow, 4 blackheads on this side, and *6* on that side! And that one is HUGE!!!! (Better on the strip than on my face....)

I saw a product that is supposed to vacuum out pores, but the reviews weren't great. I'm still tempted, though.

Sarahsdawn

Asked by Sarahsdawn at 2:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• LOL, I know, I feel the need to thoroughly inspect the strip after I take it off, then look at the holes in my nose. EEW!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I love the nose strips. Its kinda gross but I pull it off and have to look at it and If I'm around my friends we're like "eeew look at that one!"
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have them and never use the strips. I just use a heavy foundation to cover them up. In fact my son found them and asked me what do women use this for?? LOL, when I told him he started to laugh and told me I do not have a big nose and do not need them.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• HOW DOES IT WORK???? I have never got it to work like ever!!!! I do have black heads so I'm sure what I'm messing up on...
    AndreenaW

Answer by AndreenaW at 11:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I love Biore Strips my hubby thinks its a waste but I LOVE Em :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I like them, too, but I worry about all the peach fuzz it pulls out. I don't want it to grow in thicker or darker.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 2:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• LOL, sorry can't help it.... GROSS! :)
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 3:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010