How can I convince my hubby adult content

've intercourse during my periods.He feels he might get infection if we do it during those days.But sometimes I feel too horny on those days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• If he's actually worried about getting an infection (although I've never heard of this) then use a condom.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• mabey he really just thinks it's gross but wont tell you
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 3:33 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Look up info on medical websites to reassure him that intercourse during your period is okay. Encourage your hubby to wear a condom if he's not comfortable going in there"naked". Wait until your period subsides a little . The menses may scare him or turn him off. Keep a towel underneath. And clean up well. Do keep in mind some men are turned off by the blood, odor and/or mess. They may not be able to admit that for fear of insulting their wives. Be understanding . If he's still hesitant, maybe you two can use other stimulating devices.
    Edyeld

Answer by Edyeld at 3:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My opinion, talk to him first. Find a medical site or have your Dr inform him that its perfectly safe for both of you. Then if your husband still doesn't want to do it get yourself a toy and do it yourself. I wouldn't bother hiding it from him either. If he wants to question why you felt the need to go out and get something tell him the truth, that you get horny sometimes and he's not interested so there's more than one way to take care of your urges... Should get your point across, or at the very least take care of your horniness
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 5:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sounds like he just doesn't want to. Maybe try the shower?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i get horny on my period too. although i don't have your problem. i like the shower idea. he might be willing to do that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2010