am i the only one who catches people picking at their noses in the most inappropriate places?

tsk tski see them all the time at the red light just digging away, they must think no one can see them even though their windows aren't tinted. at the store, etc. yuck!

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 3:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• Nope I catch ppl in their cars all the time. My husband does this its so gross. He just picks away anywhere he is and sadly my 13 month old daughter has picked up the habit. Sigh*
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 4:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I see people picking their noses while they're driving too..it's so gross! I once worked with an Arabic family, I would catch them picking their noses quite frequently, one day after I got to know them better I told one of the younger ones that in America we think that is disgusting and filthy and he said "What do you mean, I am just cleaning my nose!" I told him he needed to do that in private if he wanted to keep his business running, he owned a small grocery store and had been sitting there in front of the window at the cash register "cleaning his nose". lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• ... Uhh..my point being that apparently there are other cultures that don't find this activity offensive. Just waking up here..coffee...I need more coffee..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2010