Sleep....

I can not get comfortable for the life of me!!!!!!!!! im a few weeks pregnant and no matter how hard i try and sleep i just cant!! im to hot or i just cant get comfy...... help please. i have to get up at 7am for work... ive been mising to many days as it is...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went through all that. Plus waking up a million times to pee. Just buy a fan, and rough through it. It only gets tougher from here.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 4:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• my grandmother always used warm milk to help her fall asleep but for me all i did was put a pair of capris on with a fan on low and layed down on my side with a pillow between my legs and that helped.
    preciousangel88

Answer by preciousangel88 at 5:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• lotzzz of pillows.... make it to where you r sleeping on a cloud of pillows
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 5:44 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am 13 weeks and I am have this I switch sides of bed got 3 body pillows and made my own little world . I also make sure that all noises are gone and that nothing make me have to get back up. I watch no television and go in the bedroom when tired.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 4:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2010