i want to kill my husband and i might

i seriously want to kill my husband. we havent been married very long and he cheated on me and is being a complete a hole. i hate him so much. and if he comes home tonight i think im going to kill him. major venting here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• ouch sounds like time to get the hell out before any more time is wasted with this loser
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 3:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yeah no kidding. he is such a scum bag and totally used me. its only been a few months and he has been so awful to me. worst part is though that i have no job, no money, no home anymore and no place to go. i lost all my friends and family by picking him thinking we were our own family so now i have no support and no one will take me back
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• There are shelters that you can go to until you get on your feet. You certainly don't want to kill him although that would solve your housing problem lol just kidding. Especially if he becomes abusive or possesive my sister was in a possesive reationship he tried to kill her because she left him because he was cheating on her. So please becareful
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 4:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You made your bed you have to lay in it. He made his bed and he also has to lay in it. But saying you want to kill him that is strong words and someone may just take you very serious. You may want to re-word that. I understand that you angry but killing him will get you 20-life and your child/ren will have no one either. Leave his ass and don't look back.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:37 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Go back to your family. You might just be surprised at how forgiving and understanding your parents and/or siblings can be if you talk to them. And next time don't just write off your family's opinion. A lot of times they see a side of a guy you're blind to b/c you care about him.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 4:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• This is like the 5th anonymous posting with these Lifetime movie story lines. Smell a troll?
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Well I dougt he changed overnight so you problemy knew how he was and you still married him.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• gulfcoastmom-alot of times men don't show their true colors until you marry them Found that out the hard way. I love how some people can be so quick to judge when they don't even know the whole story. Killing is not the answer. If you think things are bad now? Imagine being in a prison the rest of your life. Just leave, go to a shelter or family member until you can get back on your feet. You might also try a counselor, there are some free ones out there. Good luck!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Once a cheat always a cheat. Get rid of him. I too, find it hard to believe that you didn't see any signs before...unless he's really good at it or he just wanted you to find out. Cheaters just don't become cheaters overnight and I'm not just talking about men, women too. They have always cheated and probably on everybody they've ever been with. They think, it's only sex or it's only oral sex....lol I don't care about the person, it was just sex, that's all. They have a different way of thinking. Some can change though and some do. You have to know if he's the one who can change and stop doing it. Before have kids with him.
    Karkie22

Answer by Karkie22 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Good luck to you..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010