I think I hear cuss words?

My ds is only 7 months but I've cussed before(not so much now) and never at him. I hear words that could sound like it's possible cuss words. If I don't say anymore at this point can he forget? I talk to him about all sorts of things all day like his about toys and mommy is putting them in box. Here is your bear, blocks etc.....and the little things I do through out the day. I guess he could be babbling about this sort of thing but I'm paranoid. I know he 7 months so he is not really saying anything....just need some assurance. He does say momma, dadda...stufff like that. I may be looking into it too much. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Relax. You are just hearing this because you are feeling guilty about cussing previously. Let it go. He will make all sorts of sounds. When you think you hear this do not make a big deal. Ignore it. If you give him reinforcement he will make the sound again and again.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2010