I want to write a book

any suggestions what or where I can go for help? Also, where I don't have to sell my first born to have the book published. LOL thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 4:01 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I dont know how to do any of that, but its awesome you want to write a book! I think you write the book first, then send copies to publishers.. but I dont know, so Good Luck!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have also always wanted to write. I will be interested in the answers here! Thanks for asking it!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 8:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• most local library's, community colleges, or the "artsy" part of the city have writer's workshops and independent printing houses
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 8:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Hi sweetie my daughter wants to publish as well so i will be looking in to that too good luck i wish you the best keep us informed on how its going
    tenkerbail

Answer by tenkerbail at 10:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Hi PrayerPartner and all friends of-
    YES! Contact Lisa Tener - www.lisatener.com - she is an amazing book writing coach - and helped me Bring my Book to Life. Not only did it get published - but it won 2 national book awards this year!
    Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help:)
    Stay Blessed,
    deb
    http://www.greenskyandbluegrass.com
    DebScott

Answer by DebScott at 10:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2010