Awkward, gross, abortion related and TMI..-posted other places- adult content

I think I may have an abortion fetish. I've masturbated about 4 times to the thought of having an abortion, and while I've been pro-life most of my life I would love to have an abortion.have an abortion. I have 2 children as a single mom, though I do have a steady boyfriend. I have had 2 miscarriages, one at 10 weeks, one at 14 weeks, but I felt immense amounts of grief, then I realized when I was reading someones abortion story how much it aroused me. I'm very confused and would appreciate no harsh judgments, but understand that it's human nature to do so, but any advice or resources would be appreciated.

I do see a psychiatrist, and whenever I discussed this with her, she told me to actually consider having an abortion at a safe level of pregnancy and in a medical setting to 'get it out of my system', but I struggle with the guilt I may or may not feel in doing so..I however, can not have an orgasm during sex anymore unless I'm thinking about having an abortion of the baby that, even on birth control, the sex could lead to. I' highly embarrassed by this, so embarrassed that cafemom admin can see who I am even though I'm private, I just needed some advice. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• You are wither one sick twist or the troll from hell..not buying. you've reached the level to go anon and now use it in the most digusting way.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:35 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• No, I promise. I've been struggling with this for quite a while now. I'm neither a troll, nor do I think I'm sick & twisted. I'm sorry it offended you, again, I can understand why.

I just seriously wanted some advice. I suppose I should've expected this, but I really am quite embarrassed by this admission in general for several reasons.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• sounds like you are getting off on the "sinful" nature of it. you said you are pro life. i would think that there is nothing more taboo, nothing more wrong than having an abortion if you are pro life. so that might be what is going on. but you need a new therapist. ANY therapist who would suggest getting pregnant JUST to have an abortion to GET ITOUT OF YOUR SYSTEM is a total QUACK JOB. seriuously. a therapist should be working with you on the inner mental and emotional issues that could be creating this utter quandry and rather bizarre thing to have sexual arrousal about. there has to have been something that has happened in your life or something going on in your head that is creating this tsisted outlet sexualy.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 4:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Report this troll!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am not a troll and this is a serious question.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Like I said, report this troll.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Now! Katie, I think I can see the taboo nature..but I'm not actually sure what it's stemming from or where it came from. Thank you for your advice.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I agree, you need a new therapist! And also, I agree with that your fetish is the sinful act of abortion because it's sinful... mabey try to freshen up your sex life...? I'm trying to not judge because we all have some screwed up fetishes... but yours kinda confuses me :P
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 5:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• OP you have GOT to realize that posting this on cafemom is like painting a target and handing the gun to the members of the website. the very idea of geting pregnant JUST to have an abortion is repugnant to pretty much EVERYONE on any side of the discussion. so i hope you are prepared for the onslaught of negative comments.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 5:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Kati, I do as I do for a reason. I'm expecting a barrage of insults and harassment even though it bugs the crap out of me, but I tried to respectively ask the question in the vain thought that I'd get some respectful answers.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2010