What have you forgotten lately that was REALLY important?

I missed two deadlines for university applications by a day, I realized today. I needed to apply by November 30, and I remembered about 12:30AM. Another is due today (12/1), so I've been up for 2 hours getting that squared away, and hoping that as long as everything is postmarked today, I'll be okay. I'm so pissed at myself. This is a huge deal for me, and I've had it all written down, been carrying it around with me, but I haven't looked at it in weeks. I'm kicking myself. Really kicking myself.

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 5:43 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Last week I fell asleep early and forgot to take my nightly seizure meds... talk about freaking out when I woke up in the morning... I did that two nights too... after 11 years you'd think I'd have that schedule down pact! :P
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 5:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I forgot to record a $160.00 check in my checkbook and spent some money while under the impression I had about $160.00 more than I really do so now we are REALLY short until Friday......I blame it on eating too much turkey.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:45 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I went home for Thanksgiving and for got to take a book with me. The book happened to be the one I had to write a 20 page paper on that is due today. Yeah, major FAIL! I didn't get back till Sun night so the past two nights have been nothing but writing.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yeah I maybe walking to work come Friday..... :-(
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My name and address.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• my social security number, then a couple seconds later it came back to me
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 8:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• SLEEP!! HA.. a thing of the past!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i forgot my sons doctors appointment and took him in on the wrong day somehow i got mixed up still dont know how it happened because i keep his dates on the calendar but even had it on the calendar wrong
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Aww, that sucks. I've done things like that, then you have to compensate for the fees... It's the worst!
    musicpisces

Comment by musicpisces (original poster) at 5:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2010