What is a good Wii game for a 2 year old?

We would like to get Wii stocking stuffers for our girls for Christmas. I know what I want to get our two older girls but I am not sure what game would be fun and easy enough for our 2 year old. Thanks!

MamaSin-dRN

Asked by MamaSin-dRN at 5:45 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• I found that wii fit games are very easy for kids to play...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 6:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Im not sure she will sit there and do it honestly....but I know my 2 yr old likes to watch super monkey ball
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• For a 2 year old, NONE!! I don;t care if Wii is an active game or not, a 2 yr old does not need to be playing Wii. Just my opinion. How about some books? Coloring books and crayons. Something where they can be creative, learn and have fun all at the same time? Small stuffed animals or dolls?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• At 2, I think just watching is more likely. My daughter loved watching Super Mario Galaxy and Sunshine Mario.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I agree with the fact that a 2 yr old is too young to be playing any video game. Starting them that early on video games is sure to hinder their activity level. We all know how addicting those games can be. For example, most of our boyfriends/spouses are stll playing them. So put a book or art project in front of them. I'm sure they will love it!
    jennmarie82

Answer by jennmarie82 at 7:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• my 2 year olds are not coordinated enough to press and release the b button for bowling, and they can't steer and press a button at the same time either.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• They have a new Wii fit Nickelodeon! My kids love it! I have a 2 yr old to!

jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My daughter loves to read and got a bunch of books! she loves to draw! and she loves to grab a rag and clean! But I wanted a game that we could play together too. After some research I found "Dora saves the Snow Princess" which is very simple and she LOVES Dora. Except she always wants to play "Just Dance" that her oldest sister got for Christmas. I love to watch the three of them dance together. I love to play it with them too. Thanks for the suggestions.

MamaSin-dRN

Comment by MamaSin-dRN (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2011