Weight watchers revamped its point system.. and I dont like it

I used to have 23 points a day, and 39 points for my weekly "slip ups" but they revamped the points and now I have 29 points a day and 49 points a week. And now super sugary fruits have no points? I dont really like it, and to me it seems like its going backwards.. Anyone else feel this way, or do you think it will work out great?

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 6:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You can stay on the old plan if it is working for you.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 7:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My friend told me about his last night. She is giving me all her old material. I follow the diet plan but don't go to meetings, so I really don't have to follow the new plan. The old one works for me, so why change it? I think WW is trying to make the plan healthier and to encourage people to eat more fruits, veggies, fiber and proteins.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Wow...that sounds like a lot of extra points. I did weight watchers when I was breastfeeding and they gave me all kinds of extra points each day since I was breastfeeding...I ended up gaining weight!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:22 AM on Dec. 1, 2010