Do some of the people here...

actually get off the internet long enough to experience some of the real life things they claim to have?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes I have to I have a family to raise but I enjoy taking time out of my day to come on cafemom it really keeps my stress level down talking to other moms who understand what problems I'm going through and give great advice I love this website

Answer by toybar02 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I do, do you?

Answer by shanlaree at 7:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes I do Ihabe a junior in highschool so right now Iam looking at colleges and seeing what they have to offer

Answer by yumyum33 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Of course! I pop in here a few times a day but I don't sit in front of the computer for hours. I am usually already on my computer doing homework or checking e-mail for school. I also log in here from my phone if I am waiting for some reason.

Answer by ashisamom at 7:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes. i do

Answer by lambdarose at 7:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes we have to

Answer by kim0167 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I do. I mean, I have a two-year-old to take care of, I can't be on the internet all day long. I'll get on for an hour or so throughout the day and that's it. My whole world doesn't revolve around Cafemom. It's a nice "getaway" though.

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I check in several times a day for maybe 5-10 minutes, I do CM between stuff going on here. It is a diversion and interesting.
    Have a great day all.

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sadly, yes!! LOL

Answer by newmom28 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am 30 and SAHM and I get on the internet when my girls are eating, napping and at preschool, or sometimes just playing when I have free time.

Answer by baby1love at 10:08 AM on Dec. 1, 2010