what are the procedures of a bilateral tubing I want to know what to expect from ya'lls opinion cause I don't know what to expect today I got the basics, cut, burn, tie and what not but what all kinds of steps is taken place from when you walk in to when you walk out???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• I don't remember all of it but the basics are the same for every surgery. You sign in they prep you (gown blood pressure pregnancy test ect). Then they put you in your own recovery room. You'll meet the antistegiologist and then they will wheel you down to the OR when it's time. Antinausea and then something to knock you out. You'll come to and go in and out for a few minutes. You might still feel sick. After your breathing stays steady for a while they'll give you your script make sure you can walk and then send you home. You'll be better after a couple days but your belly incision will hurt for about a week. It's easy peasy lemon squeezy. Just make sure you are able to send your lo somewhere for about 3 days (day of operation included).
    GL hun!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2010