what are the procedures of a bilateral tubing I want to know what to expect from ya'lls opinion cause I don't know what to expect today I got the basics, cut, burn, tie and what not but what all kinds of steps is taken place from when you walk in to when you walk out???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've never had one, but I've had many surgeries, the prep is all the same. You go in, you put a gown on. A nurse will come in and an IV in, take your vitals. You will meet with the surgeon and you will meet with the anesthesiologist. You will sign forms. Then you wait...when they take you back, sometimes the doc will give you a sedative to help you relax. Then they put you under. You are woken up after the procedure. Your vitals are all taken and after a while you are given water to drink. If you keep that down then they give you crackers. If, after a couple hours, you are doing good, then you get instructions and go home
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2010