How many friends do you have on cafemom?

Which one lives farther away? Which one lives closest? Have you met any of them? If you don't know the answers go check and come back to answer, okay.

I have 43. The farthest one lives in Germany and the closest one lives in Ohio. I have not met any in person.

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 8:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have about 40-something. I have the filter set to delete out inactive members and I also go through and delete out periodically anyone I haven't talked to in months. The farthest lives in Europe, the closest in the same county. Never met any of them.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have about 15 friends on here that I have met in person. We've spent time together at picnics and events. I also have close to 100 persons that I'm very close to. And then, of course, many casual friends and acquaintances, The women that I'm very close to are all members of The Widows Club, a wonderful support group for widows. Some of us have been group members since long before the group migrated to this site, and we've had at least one or two get-togethers a year. I think Kate's probably the closest, a few hundred miles away.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 8:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have many. The most unusual comment from another cafe mom friend is that she would never be facebook friends' with anyone on here. FB is for her real friends. So I took her off my friends' list.But I have a whole bunnch that are also my fb friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Really. I think I would of taken her from my friends list too.
    horsesteelers

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Not many "friends".. but I look forward to reading posts from a lot of ladies! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• 536 they are all over the world.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010