Bad News...Ugh...help

well GUYS bad news MY PERIOD came UGH its ok ill try again this month it actually came yesterday which was the 30th close to the time it came last month and the month b4 that so i would say it comes around the 30th 1st or 2nd day of each month.... so with that being said maybe you guys can help me understand or know when I would ovulate... this month im thinking the 14th.... instead but who knows... i started charting my basal temperture this morning it was 70.3 I believe so im gonna keep track of it this whole month and see... but i guess my best bet is too TTC around the 10th.... and so forth....
can anybody tell me the day i should ovulate or close to that time.. and is my cycle around 28 day cycle if it comes around he 1st or 2nd every month.. Im just trying to nail it this month... i dont wanna have sex with my boyfriend too much I dont want him to get tired but im just saying... can somebody give me some advice besides testing with the basal temperture and gettin ovulation strips...etc

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 8:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When we were TTC, I calculated my ovulation date like this. ...Use your first day of your period as Day 1...then count 15 & 16 days..and that is the 2 days you are ovulating. I think your right about the 14th and also the 15th of your ovulation days. We used this method, and got pregnant the first month...both times. Good Luck!
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes it sounds about right im gonna try again im not losing hope ive been preggo b4 and also im still young so I will try on the 14 and 15 or either or... thanks :-) wish me luck and baby dust.
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i meant 97.3
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2010