Is your pet spayed/neutered

My two cats are but not my dog

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 8:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Pets

• My dog is, but my cat isn't. We're hopefully getting him fixed soon, maybe it'll make him stop being so dang horny! I swear he tries to mount everything in the house, including our dog! lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:54 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Of course they are! I believe it is inhumane not to fix your animals unless you're a breeder.

Scout-mom, you should really get your oudoor cat fixed. Who knows how many kittens he has fathered. Regardless that he is outdoor, he should be fixed! We need to help put a stop to stray animals! And fixing them is the ONLY way to do it. Here in Atlanta, they have a bus that drives around picking up stray cats & fixing them. I think that is AWESOME! If you don't fix your outdoor cat, it could lead to another animal suffering somewhere. One non-fixed cat can lead to hundreds of stray cats.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Of course they are fixed. I have 2 dogs, m & f, a male cat and a male ferret. It's unresponsible to not fix your pets
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes. Of course. She has also been chipped. SHe has been vaccinated. She is on heart worm monthly medication. I am a responsible pet owner. She is never off the leash either---we have a leash law. She only runs free in a fenced back yard. I want her to stay safe and alive.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• If folks arent going to fix their animals (unless they breed) then i don't think they're fit to have pets in the first place.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:08 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yup, my little baby is fixed just like my hubby! lol
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes, They all are. Most of them were done around 4 months of age. I will not risk having an unaltered pet unless there are major medical concerns because I do not want to contribute to the population of unwanted animals.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Both my dogs are.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:25 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes, all of my cats are.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes my cat is. We adopted him from the shelter when he was two. He came declawed and neutered.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2010