WTH? Don't glaze me bro? adult content

IMO this story is too damn funny! However, the man being thrown in jail is ridiculous..sounds to me like he can not be held at fault here.More TSA agents at airport gone mad..

Man arrested after ejaculating during TSA pat-down

November 21, 2010 by Dead Serious News

A 47 year old gay man was arrested at San Francisco International Airport after ejaculating while being patted down by a male TSA agent. Percy Cummings, an interior designer from San Francisco, is being held without bail after the alleged incident, charged with sexually assaulting a Federal agent.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• From the "About" section of their website: "Dead Serious News is a satirical website that is updated on an irregular basis. With the exception of the names of public figures, all names are fictional."

In other words, this story is not true.

tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 8:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• At least someone is enjoying it. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• -- Did you catch his name, Percy Cummings?--
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• That is rediculous! I cant believe he was arrested for that! How the hell is that assault? I guess telling them that he did it maybe?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I dont know if I should laugh or shake my head!?!? oh well hahahahha *shaking head* what is this for real?? sexuall assult is not his fault he's gay and likes it when a man touches him and shoot i know for me if a good looking man was touching me id get turned on too not so sure if I would cum but wow this it to damn funny!!! thanks for the morning laugh :)
    hiswifey0725

Answer by hiswifey0725 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• His last name is Cummings? This can not be a true story- too much irony :)
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 8:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• tinamatt, I was just going to point out that same thing. That site it basically like The Onion...funny stuff, but completely fictional. The story was very silly indeed...Percy Cummings, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:32 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It's sad that something like this is completely believable. If you think there aren't some freaky freaks out there that get off on this stuff, you would be wrong. Agents and travelers alike.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:41 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• LOL, kerp. I guess you haven't noticed that it's getting more difficult to tell the difference between the real stories and the made up ones. I think you have chilled a little too much. I have young kids and even I know that there are loads of pervs out there. I would hate for my naivety to become negligence.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 8:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2010