No, he DIDN't ejaculate in the TSA line! adult content

The story making the rounds from Dead Serious News (http://www.deadseriousnews.com/) about man being arrested after ejaculating in the TSA line is NOT TRUE.  Dead Serious News describes itself as a satirical website, and says that with the exception of public figures, all names are fictitious. 

I learned this from clicking the "About" button on their website.

tinamatt

Asked by tinamatt at 8:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It may be a fake situation this time, but nothing surprises me anymore. It's sad that even this is believable.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• The guy's names was Cummings, lol. It was a joke.

Although the TSA is still completely out of control. Making women in wheelchairs miss their flights, locking women in glass cages for over an hour because they're pissed off she knew she could bring breastmilk on the plane, hiring known stalkers who then go on to kidnap and sexually assault women, breaking the urostomy bag of a cancer survivor, making another cancer survivor take out her breast to show them, pulling women aside for intensive "pat downs" because they are menstruating, and on and on.

There are enough REAL abuses by the TSA that this one being a joke doesn't lessen things for me.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 9:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I heard this story on my local radio station this morning, they were talking about it and saying it was a true incident. Of course I got online when I got home and looked it up. Just the name was a dead give away. Whats sad it that i'm sure it won't be long before something to this effect actually happens.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 10:08 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Well, yes, I knew that. When it was first posted here,I knew that was so totally not true but there were a bunch who were losing their minds over it and believing it even AFTER someone posted the truth about it!! THey were on a roll about the horrible TSA and needed to think it was true. @@
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• all names or all other stories?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• both littlebird
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 8:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• ah ok
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:09 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• ok. because that would have been just nasty.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• The story was about a guy masturbating while watching women being scanned...in front of everyone...LOL. SOO stupid to believe that!
    HAhahaha....gullible people.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• LOL I had not heard that
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2010