A little help here....

Okay so I tryed TTC this month and that didnt work because I just got my period... ugh... I was really hoping to be pregnant this month...... So my question to you guys is how many days do you think that my mentrual cycle is... For the past 3 months it has been coming around the same time.... In October it came on the 1st of the month November it came on the 2nd and again it came on the 3oth and was full flow on the 1st.. so basically im saying hmmmm 1st of the month... My cycle usually last 6 7 days.. then im free :-)
..... I was looking at an ovulation calendar and since I wasnt really sure which cycle day would be close to mine i wrote down the 3 possible times that i could TTC... after having my period.. if i have a 30 day cycle it said to TTC Tues Dec 14th to Sunday 19th. If i have a 28 day cycle is said TTC Saturday December 11th to Thursday December 16 and if I have a 31 day cycle which is close to 30 day cycle it said TTC the same as the 30 day cycle Dec 14th to Sunday December 19th..... based on the days and the months I told you my period comes.... which one do you guys think is best for me to TTC..... SN: other things im trying to do to TTC is charting my Basal Temperture today was the 1st day and it was 70.3.... Ill continue to do it the rest of the month they say if it surges .4 degrees i beleive thats when you are ovulating... idk that confuses that crap outta me... but the 2nd method im going to do to TTC is have sex every other day around the time I ovulate.. so that I can defintley Nail it... so we will see.... Wish me Luck and Babydust.

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes more sex can be a bad thing as well since it can reduce his sperm count. On the "monitoring" while TTC personally I would just go get one of the home ovulation kits they sell at walmart and drug stores. They are cheap and work fairly well. One more thing quit trying so hard. Trust me on this one. When you least expect and have totally given up boom you get pregnant. At least I always have and most mom's I know personally.
    armymom69

Answer by armymom69 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I came up with a 30 day cycle. I could be wrong but Im also TTC so Ive had a little practice counting. I wish you so much luck.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• RELAX!!! The harder you try, the harder it is to concieve. when you do have sex, elevate your bottom by putting your legs higher than your head. so that gravity works in your favor, thats how I concieved... GL.
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 11:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Have you also tried to learn how to check you cervix and monitor you cervical discharge. I learned how to do that and had a fairly easy time to judge my ovulation time.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• THANKS GUYS and your right last time i got preggo I DIDNT EVEN TRY HARD! lol and BOOM I WAS!
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes ive tryed that too but b4 when i really didnt know all that about pregnancy i just had sex and bam it happen but im gonna try the ovulation chart and have sex around the time i would think i ovulate and also have sex ever 3 days.
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Since you aren't entirely positive about when,have sexevery other day or so from Dec. 10-21st. Sperm can live about three days so it should cover your ovulation time frame.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2010