Nursing bra adult content

Do I get the size that I normally wear ? Or a little bigger since my boobs will swell ?

BiPolarMomto3

Asked by BiPolarMomto3 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It depends. You may go up as many as two cup sizes when your milk comes in. Or you may not.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Well here's the thing.. This will be my first time actually attempting.. I've tried before but never really had good support.. Now I do... So Im not sure.. LOL
    BiPolarMomto3

Comment by BiPolarMomto3 (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I buy my regular size because the ones I've bought (from Sears and Walmart) tend to be a bit "roomier" and more stretchy than non-nursing bras. The first one I ever bought I had to return for being too big (I got gotten it a size bigger). So I guess it really depends on the brand.
    mum2awelshbaby

Answer by mum2awelshbaby at 9:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I made the mistake of getting bras before my milk came in, and they don't fit. If I were you I would wait until after your milk comes in then go get them, that way you're not falling out of the top of them like me!! :)
    tara715

Answer by tara715 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2010