is it normal to get pains in my private area at 4 weeks pregnant?

It isn't really bad pain or anything just an uncomfertable feeling and no bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 13 weeks and had to go in for this same thing I left like the baby was trying to throw knives but it was my uterus growing . All tests came out normal nothing wrong besides the growing of a baby . I was started on some breathing exercise to help relax my body during the episodes it still hurts but I tend to now know I am able to breath through them.

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 4:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yep, and your pelvis and pubic bone will stretch and groan with the rest of your growing body...fun fun. Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I think it could be round ligament pain? Or it could just be your uterus stretching. Not for sure though, so other mom's will have to help me out here.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes it probably is. usually more normal as the baby gets bigger but I remember mine aching really bad.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 9:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yep i went through it and love to tell you i still have pains but now its in my tummy lower abdomin ohhh everywhere i am 9 weeks and it will get worse congrats tho
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 8:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2010