Cafemom and Anon!

Why the heck do so many ppl get PO when someone uses Anon?Its here on Cafemom,If they choose to use their name instead what's everyone going to do when they don't like their ? Or answers?Go looking for them or something?Let them do what they want I say.Its just all mostly about opinions anyway.Are we going to get in trouble?haha

karencrouch

Asked by karencrouch at 9:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I don't care one way or the other whether someone uses anon. Everyone has their own reasons, and most are just looking for advice, so what's the big deal?
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Exactly my question?
    karencrouch

Comment by karencrouch (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It doesn't bother me at all .... some feel embarrassed out the question they ask so want it anon. Others get down right mean and stay anon but its on cafemom and its anyone's choice to use it. I will form my own opinion about those that bash and use anon to do it but I wont take away their choice LOL
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 10:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Also answers get posted on googled questions on the internet sometimes with the profile name. ALso you want privacy to embarrassing or scandulous questions. There is absolutely no reason for other members to get so upset if you wish to use anon. It is an option on cafe mom that is offered and is being utilitzed.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• The only time I question it is on some of these far fetched questions. Is this really happening to anon, or just way too much time on someones hands? I just pass the question when I get to one of those. As for answering anon. I do alot because some people on here are easily offended, sometimes over nothing.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:35 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes but the profiles with pics can ask a far fetched question too!Without pics. How do you know who they are? Really it gives a person the freedom to not feel judged. It basically has to do with privacy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• clapping

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It's annoying when people post anon just to be rude..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010