stroller help

Any one know sights i can get decent priced strollers and what brands are good and will last awhile the one i have ia greco and it drives me nuts the straps were threaded wrong cant move them to fit my son no matter how u do it.And the wheels are not built to last already thy are bare and rubber is falling off used it 9month so far

joannabenjamin2

Asked by joannabenjamin2 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• I usually shop on Amazon, read all the reviews, positive and negative, decide which I like best and then I shop locally and search on the internet for the best price on the one I've decided on.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My greco [which I thought was a good make] also went south on me because the wheels came off.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 9:54 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I look on amazon.com
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You can try babies r us i picked the stroller and my sister in law bought for a gift for my babyshower and its still in good condition i have used it since my daughter was born and now shes a year and seven months old its called Cosco Sprinter Travel System Stroller there really good and sturdy hope this helped :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I bought my stroller at BRU. I have a Combi stroller and love it!
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010