• In the Spotlight:

Has this happened to anyone?

I have a 10m old daughter. and i am 30wks pregnant. they will be 1yr apart. When we got the ulrtasound pics yesterday i swear she looks just like her sister. Like its the same face profile and everything. They showed on he monitor her face and you could see her lips and nose and it was the exact same. Have you had two children and then look alike? The nurse at the doctor said her sons look almost indentical and they are 2yrs apart. Just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It happened to my niece and her brother, they all look almost exactly the same! My little sisters and i also looked very similar as babies and kids.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 7:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yes, when my two daughters (born 1 year and 19 days apart) were little, people were always asking if they were twins, and now my youngest daughter looks like both of them at different ages.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 7:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• If my two where the same sex you would mix up baby pictures...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My 1st and 3rd look alike. My brother and I look alike as well.

Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My brother and I are a year and 6 days apart, once we were young children people thought we were twins all the time. Label the backs of your pix so when you are older you know for sure which pic belongs to who!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008