i had a dream about the number 8000 and 40 does anyone know what it means to dream of numbers?

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• from my dreams and understand it could mean several things.What I suggest you do is start to read the BIble and then buy books on dreams that relate to BIBLICAL scripture.This is EXCITING because GOD IS TALKING TO YOU but you have to be sure it is GOD be cause it could also be SATAN!!!!!! the numbers indicated possibly could relate to kmoney because I talked to a friend sunday at church and HE said he dreamed about getting 80000 dollars j.It is amazing because I dreamed about a blank envelop over two weeks ago!!So GOD is the banking business and giving out blessings in that form but you have to be ready to receive the gift and tell someone else about your dream.ALso, Jesus fasted 40 days and 40 nights!!He said some things come except by fasting and prayer !!! GOd might be telling you you need to fast and pray to receive this blessing coming because the devil is trying to block it!!!! hope this helps you !!NEVER give up on GOD
    wowmom7

Answer by wowmom7 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Biblically the number 40 means trials, probation and testings.
    the number 8 means new beginnings , new birth

I will only look at what numbers means in the Word of God and no where else.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I just found this by googling. "Forty denotes that time is on your side. It is a period of cleansing, preparation and growth"

Also...look up numerology. It will tell you a little bit about numbers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• According to the "dream dictionary" the number 40: "Forty denotes that time is on your side. It is a period of cleansing, preparation and growth." They do not have 8000, but the number 8: "Eight stands for power, authority, success, karma, material gains, regeneration, and wealth. When the number eight appears in your dream, trust your instincts and intuition."

Leanaidedanan

Answer by Leanaidedanan at 10:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• @ shaneagle 777. thats so weird u so that b/c my s/o is going through a trial process right now! Now i really wonder what that means
    aprilrb81

Comment by aprilrb81 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Thank u so much I really needed to hear that @ wowmom7
    aprilrb81

Comment by aprilrb81 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• According to my dream interpretation book written by a Christian Prophet, 40 means Testing~Trial, cleansing, wilderness, supply, faith.
    There's no 8,000 but 8 means New beginning~sanctify, manifest, reveal, death, resurrection, life, liberty
    and Thousand means Maturity~Full stature, mature service, mature judgement.
    Hope that helps or means something to you :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 3:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010