diarrhea adult content

My 17 month old son has had diarrhea that has gotten progressively worse since 6 days ago. He is acting absolutely fine, but his diarrhea is now just mucoid liquid. His butt is so raw and I'm not sure what is causing this, but does anybody have any tips or suggestions? I don't think he's getting dehydrated cause he is drinking a lot of water and watered down juice (just cut out milk today). Thanks for your thoughts!!

TarraJoy

Asked by TarraJoy at 10:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Same stuff going around my house. Unfortunatly u just have to bear threw it. According to my pediatrician there is a lot of this going around and the best and really only thing u can do is let it run its course....I would slather on some kind of ointment (butt paste or desitin type)to help the bottom not break down anymore.
    dillah5

Answer by dillah5 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2010