what is your favorite way to stay healthy during this crazy season?

i have had a cold for a month now. wondering what i am doing wrong

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• Take prescription vitamins.
    Sleep as much as you can.
    Do not eat fast food during the holidays!
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Are you sure its a cold& not something else?Are you taking your meds they way your suppose to? I always stop as soon as i start feeling better& thats a big no no,try not to skip doses, try bundleling up when you go outside, wash yout hands or try carrying w/you hand sanitizer, Everyone in my house has a cold, mine just seemed to pass but who knows i might just get it again.Gl
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Well eating healthy is a good way, and staying active, plus sleeping well.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 10:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Get a flu shot, and wash my hands often. I haven't gotten a cold or the flu in years.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 10:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I usually get sick twice a month every month, pretty annoying :/ so I took the time out for myself back in October of this year and have visited now 2 doctors and have 1 more to go to. One of those doctors was an allergy specialist. That did me wonders. You will be amazed that everyone IS allergic to something. Mines a variety of dust, mites, trees, weeds, grass and a certain cat ;/ I now know that I have to go get a Heppa Unit for my bedroom and keep my bedroom door shut. I use a saline spray every day and I clean my bed linings more often. After all of that, I can smell when dust is in the air. I also eat a lot of veggies--luckily I love them. I eat enough protein but I also splurge on my sweets :) Eat 6 times/day, small portions and make sure you are doing stretchs and getting some sort of excercise into your day (something thats constant) work up a sweat to get you heart rate up but your blood preasure down.
    trijobaby

Answer by trijobaby at 10:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2010