Sarah Palin FORCED Bristol on DWTS To Help Her Win 2012? LOL

(Margaret Cho)- Everyone was trying to pit me against Bristol, but the truth is, we got along well. She never asked me to babysit Tripp or anything like that, but I consider her a friend. So what’s my take on her television debut? Well…

Why did Bristol do Dancing with the Stars? I heard from someone who really should know (really should seriously know the dirt really really) that the only reason Bristol was on the show was because Sarah Palin forced her to do it. Sarah supposedly blames Bristol harshly and openly (in the circles that I heard it from) for not winning the election, and so she told Bristol she “owed” it to her to do DWTS so that “America would fall in love with her again” and make it possible for Sarah Palin to run in 2012 with America behind her all the way. Instead of being supposedly “handicapped” by the presence of her teen mom daughter, now Bristol is going to be an “asset” – a celebrity beloved for her dancing. I am sure the show wasn’t in on this (but who knows anything really).

Although I don’t agree with the family’s politics at all, I really like Bristol as a person. She’s warm and incredibly supportive, and I think that she looks beautiful out on the dance floor. It’s heartbreaking that people are so awful to her about her weight.

eye rolling

SavageGrl

Asked by SavageGrl at 10:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Her weight? Oh yeah, she's a real fatty! Good grief...what weight?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I doubt it. She lost the election because of McCain, not her daughter.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 10:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I love the idea that Sarah Palin blames Bristol for her loss --she is exactly the kind of person who I would expect to be flailing around for any excuse why it's not her fault. Yup, it was Bristol who made her answer all those questions like an ignorant hick... sure, it was Bristol's fault she makes notes on her hand when getting ready for a debate. And, doubtless the reason Sarah knows nothing about US history or, frankly, current affairs.

Bristol did nothing but prove, absolutely, that parents can want and believe just about anything, but they can't control their kids, even with a big stick. I can't even count the number of uppity, righteous parents I know whose children have got knocked up, AIDS, or been drug dealers and prostitutes!

It would be hilarious if Sarah 'made' Bristol do it --and if in finding that out her choreographer/partner didn't immediately say 'ooh, let's do raunchy on stage for her, then' just for fun!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I agree that she lost b/c of McCain, but when I first heard that Bristol was doing DWTS, (and then again when she reached the finals) that she was doing it for Sarah in a PR stunt.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I doubt Palin would get past Primaries, and it will have little to do with her daughter's dancing abilities (or lack thereof).

Isn't Ms. Cho a comedian?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• blah. blah. blah. when will this end?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• when will this end?

When Sarah looses .... again.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I love how people believe gossip.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I love how cowards answer anonymously.

big smile mini

SavageGrl

Comment by SavageGrl (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• oh gee SavageGrl, why do you have to bring up any Palins? I am tired of the gossip about them.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 1, 2010