Got something you want or need to say? Spill your guts here.

Mine is -- I'm glad you're gone. The world without you in it is a better world.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I heard you died of lukemia, my first thought was "that's what you get for being so cruel to me in school" God doesn't like ugly. I feel bad for thinking that way. Some hurts are hard to overcome.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I hate you!! I am so sick of having to continue to kiss your ass so you'll continue to make the car & insurance payments so I'll have a vehicle to get around in. I wish to God I could afford my own car so I could tell you to eff off!!! STOP TEXTING ME!! IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINES IF I WANT TO DATE SOMEONE ELSE! YOU DON'T OWN ME ANYMORE AND DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK!!!

Wow...that felt good, lol thanks for posting this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• dh is stupid for getting a dui. I can't wait til he finally gets a license and a job so he can support dd and I for once.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have to get my work done very urgently ... and I don't want to do it at all - I'm supposed to be working while my husband is running my errands, and I'm procrastinating!!!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You piss me off because you think you know what you are doing and you really have no clue but you would rather I put my ass on the line than yours...fuck head.

And,

Sorry that you felt the need to cheat and now you think that I should care about any of your feelings. It's your fault that what I am doing is an inconvienience to you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I can't wait to get out of this state! 17 more days! I know you won't make the effort to see your kids every other weekend like you say you're going to...you don't care enough about them to do so!!

I'm happier now single then I was during the 11 years we were married!!! I am so excited for my future and know that God has something wonderful in store for me!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I know I said I wouldn't mind you being away every night and working almost 16hrs a day..but the kids are driving me crazy and I think I'm getting the flu!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am done sitting in therapy trying to work through "MY ISSUES" When YOU should all be sitting here getting help NOT ME!! This mean YOU, MY DEAR RAPIST..AND YOU, MY ABUSIVE ASSHOLE OF AN X AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LYING CHEATING BASTARDS THAT CAME AFTERWARDS! YOU ALL SUCK!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I'm super hungry and want more coffee... but the sweet kitten is sleeping on my lap and I don't want to disturb her...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I cannot stand my coworker. I'm SO sick of her simpering and playing DUMB to run to the boss to try to make me look bad.

"Oh *giggle*, I just DON'T know WHAT to do! This doesn't match THIS and when I asked her, she said... *insert half-truth here*... and I just HAVE to get this entered TODAY."

The one time I'm GLAD my desk is right near my boss's open door, so not only could he hear the conversations I had leading up to that, to know she's full of shit, but I could hear HIM tell HER how things really went down.

What kind of insecure, neurotic BITCH has to try to cut someone else down to feel secure in herself??? At least now I know who NOT to turn my back on, at least not without a Kevlar vest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2010