no period since oct6 but im irreguler. have taken about 4 hpt 3 came up with a VERY thin faint blue positive line could i be pregnant???

I have not ever been pregnant before so i dont know what to expect but i am very moody,emotional,cant really focus on anything, have lower back pain that comes and goes, VERY sleepy

forever143

Asked by forever143 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's a possibility. More false negatives on pregnancy tests than there are false positives. Any trace of the hormone will make a faint line, the more hormone the darker the line. Wait a few days and take another.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• If there is any line at all, you're pregnant.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• usually, when there is a line no matter how thin, you are pregnant. I would suggest waiting a couple more weeks and then take another test. Till then, eat and act like you are pregnant, just in case!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• If you can see the line within the time limit AT ARMS LENGTH, the you probably are. Most tests have an evaporation line or an ending line and if you look hard enough (which we tend to do), you will see it even though you aren't pregnant.

I would say get to a doctor for a blood test and if it's negative, they need to figure out why you stopped having a period or even why you are irregular.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sounds like a trip to the Dr. is in order. Because 3 positive tests warrants a blood test.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Most doctors wont give you a blood test just "because"...they give you a pee test first just like the ones at the store. If its pos. & things seem ok (no bleeding or anything) they dont need to give you a blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• ok so I think I am going to wait untill this weekend take another test and see what it says either way im going to make an appointment with my doctor today and see if I can get in on monday thank you all for you comments :)
    forever143

Comment by forever143 (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My doctors office makes you take a blood test before they will even let you make your first o.b. appointment. Call around and find out. good luck
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010