would you be mad

I babyset for my brother in law... i have been doing it for 3 weeks now.. and everyday he brings her and says can you give her a bath i didnt have time the night before...... i did it for the 1st week but now i dont b/c i have to small kids of my own and i give them baths at night so i dont want to give her a bath and then my two kids want in to.... then when he brings her he never brings clean clothes it pisses me off not only b/c she should not have to were those but too b/c if i go somewhere i dont want to take a kid that looks dirty...... oh and i only charge him 10 a day for an 8 hour day well for a week now he has been a hour late everynight with out calling..... also she is going to be 2 in feb and he still gives her a bottle i hate that b/c she is way to old and also b/c i have a 3 month old and she keeps trying to take her bottle/..... am i just nit picking or would this make you madd too

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No, you need to sit this guy down and talk to him! Make a list of expectations you have for him, like the clothes and the bath, especially if you're only charging that much.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No, he needs to take better care of his kids or pay you ALOT more.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 7:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i agree except for the paying my sis has 3 kids and when i would watch them i never charged her anything. the were 4,2,6m and i have my own kids too.IMO
    But i agree about the bottle and her needing baths before gets there and being in clean clothes. My kids get changed right after breakfast and they get a bath every night. but thats just me i cant stand for my kids to b dirty if their clothes get dirty then i change them but like i said thats just me.
    Anonymous

• Say something. If he can be late then you have the right to speak up. If you don't then you deserve what you are getting.
    ilovexzavier

Answer by ilovexzavier at 10:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Would a daycare or child care facility give a child a bath? You shouldn't have to do this either unless there was an emergency like a blow-out diaper on the way to your house that morning. That's a sticky situation since it involves family, but it's not like he is paying you well. You don't make enough to put up with this!!!
    bensmom531

Answer by bensmom531 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2008