I asked a question the other day about feeling worse after breaking up with someone and...

I feel a hell of lot worse but it's not hurt or sadness it's anger. I want to go find the SOB and kill him. I discovered boxes of my kids clothes missing, a few things to my computer and DVDs and CDs. That bastard stole shit from under my nose after I trusted him. I messaged him and blew up at him and told him I wanted my stuff back and he claimed he didn't have anything. I told him if I didn't get my stuff back I was contacting his wife (go to link to see the story) he blew up and said he was going to take my 3 yr old, my 1 yr old and me down. That I better watch my back and move and hide my car because he will get us when we lease expect it. I called the police and filed a report but there isn't anything they can do about the stolen stuff since I allowed him into my home. What only gets to me is that he stole from my children. That's why I blew up, he has no need for the clothes he stole. Please tell me how to cool my anger because the next time I see him I'm thinking he'll make a very nice hood ornament.
He admitted he had the stuff after I said I was contacting his wife but he claims I gave all the stuff to him.
This is the link to the previous question I wrote about him.
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/657907/Called_it_quits_will_it_feel_worse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow I'm sorry... what an asshole, anyone that would steal from a child is a coward... Ask your neighbors (if you know them) to call the police if they see anything suspicious or see him around... I can't believe the dumbass threatened your children... Keep a copy of all the documents from the police so you have redords... GL momma and be safe!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Just give yourself time to cool off and like you said don't jump in another relationship so quick, give yourself time to heal. I'm very sorry, he took things from your children and you are totally right about being better without him. Just forgive him and move on with you life. You have your whole life ahead of you. It is better that he is not with you anymore. Be happy to start a new year fresh and with a new life. Best wishes!!!
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Thats crazy. ppl make me sick when the steal from babies. And for him to threaten him. I'd run his ass over too.
    mommyof2bbys

Answer by mommyof2bbys at 11:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Why do you need to talk to a man who is married to another? Just let it go and move on. I know it is hard but you can rise above.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• wow, what a dickhead....my x-husband was exactly that guy....i've been divorced for eleven years and i still think he would make a superb hood ornament....best bet....forget about it, it happened and now you have to move on....you cant get the clothes back, I hope you don't want him back...but the feeling of anger gets less each day....until of course you see him, then all bets are off...hood ornament it is...lol...no, really don't feel such anger because it festers and makes your life miserable. Believe me, he will get his, they always do.
    HELP767

Answer by HELP767 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Wow that is crazy
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2010