I'm so nervous....and scared!

My daughter knocked my tooth loose a while ago...I think it's infected now. I'm going to the dentist today....(it makes me cringle!)
I'm nervous they're going to judge me, think I don't take care of my teeth (I do, soo well!) I'm not even sure how this happened. I was in tears for a few days it hurt so bad. I don't wanna have my tooth pulled! That's one of my worst nightmares!

Does anybody know if they can fix a loose tooth? What if I have a infection? (gingivitis (sp?) or something like that...what do the do to heal it?)

I'm just so nervous! :(

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• Even if you have to have it pulled, it can be replaced. The dentist will do a root canal, put a metal rod in (it doesn't hurt), and make you a crown. I know from experience. And I agree with you, a nightmare! The dentist can tell that you take care of your teeth. Don't worry!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I don't think they will judge you on this, they might need to do a root canel to save the tooth.
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 1:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010