wat is wrong with me!! TMI

im still beast feeding but i got my period back about 3 months ago but its like all over the place! ill have it the 1st of the month or the 13ish sometimes 2 times a month! wat is the deal!! sometimes its just 2 days and others its a full week! im on the mini pill if that makes a difference! is it ok for my periods to b all over like this? im thinking my body is just adjusting but its really annoying!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• it could be the pill, and your body adjusting. mines messed up like that too. If it continues to bother you go to your obgyn.
    mommyof2bbys

Answer by mommyof2bbys at 11:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It's normal to get your period back even if breastfeeding. You're on the pill which should help regulate it, but that can take as long as 6 months to get straightened out. Call your OBGYN if it's really bothering you, but I consider it normal.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't worry. I NEVER had regular periods from the first one all the way through until menopasue.....I am so glad I don't have them anymore. My schedule was like every 21 days all the way to every three or four months. LOL. I had three normal pregnancies and deliveries so who cares how often I got my period or if they were regular. The only reason we menstruate and ovulate,etc. is so we can have babies. By the way, why do you spell WHAT as WAT? Is it a typo or another language?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 1, 2010