Anyone who has a knifty knitter?

I am having trouble making a sweater and i am stuck on this next step it says: To add sleeves:
E-wrap across loom, starting with peg 26 and ending with peg 23. Only pegs 24 &25 will be empty.
Knit middle section to attach back to sleeves.
Knit 12 rows as a flat panel all the way across using pegs 25 & 24 as turning pegs.

Can anyone please tell me what it is telling me.

newmom092009

Asked by newmom092009 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• The instructions are leaving 2 pegs open for turning your work, rather than for working in a round.

I was given one of those a few years ago, and I HATED the damn thing. I would rather crochet, or knit. IMO its an asinine invention, you can't do that much with it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i have one but it's the small round one, so i have no idea what you are dealing with, sorry! have you tried going to the website?
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 2:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have all the Knifty Knitters, but I've never made a sweater. There is a Knifty Knitter group ( loom knitting group) here on Cafemom. Maybe someone can help!! I LOVE my looms!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Can you post a bit more of the directions than that? Which loom are you using? Is there already a panel on the loom or were you supposed to pick up loops of another piece onto the loom?

I have all the KK looms too, including the flower and spool looms. I LOVE making all the different things with them!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2010