Help Please!

Okay i feel like my head is going to explode!
My husband just got home from the hospital he had his appendix removed and he cant do anything my son is 2 enought said and my daughter is a newborn. I was feeling overwhelmed with bills as it was but now everything else on top of that is really getting to me. Thank god we are in the army so he gets paid either way but i still cant calm myself down i tried everything i normally do. Anyways I just need advice as to what might help?

youngarmywife

Asked by youngarmywife at 7:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• You need a sitter and a mommy moment. When I feel overwhelmed I get a sitter and even if I don't have the money to go out. I read a book or watch my favorite movie in my room, or even have a loonnnggg bubble bath with lavender candles and soft music. after I feel refreshed and ready to face whatever life wants to dish out. Hope this helps. good luck.
    luv.2b.mommy

Answer by luv.2b.mommy at 7:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My husband has an army friend coming over this weekend who loves my kids and he helps me watch them when we go bowling with my husbands friends and aybe one or two other wifes.
    I will try and see if they can help I'm so stressed the idea of a babysitter never came to me lol wow i feel so stupid. I should have found a babysitter last weekend.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 8:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• DON'T TRY YOU ARE NOT SUPERWOMAN. ACCEPT ALL OFFERS OF HELP!
    seasidegrandma

Answer by seasidegrandma at 8:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2008