They say once a cheater always a cheater what do you believe?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I believe if a person WANTS to change they can.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Well I don't believe it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I don't believe that's true, at least not for everyone.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I think it's true for most people- not for everyone though.
    -LucyInTheSky-

Answer by -LucyInTheSky- at 12:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I believe that humans are not really meant to be monogamous and it take a great amount of maturity and want for a person to stay monogamous. Women have more of the hormone that keeps us in a relationship so they are less likely to cheat but will and do cheat. I think someone who cheats will possibly cheat again depending on the frequency and amount of partners one cheats with. I think it takes time and commitment to not cheat and sometimes cheaters are always cheaters just depends on the person.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 12:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes, everyone I've been with cheated on others in the past, cheated on me, and still cheat on the person their with
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes and no. depends on the cheater if they want to change or not.
    mommyof2bbys

Answer by mommyof2bbys at 12:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I believe that it's about %75 true. I think that some men can change if they really, really want to. But, i think that the type of man who shows weakness by cheating in the first place would be likely to do it again.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I believe.

Every person is an individual.
    Every person makes the choices they do for a reason.
    Every person will not make the exact same choice in every situation.
    Most people do have the ability to change the way they think/react/behave in certain situations if they choose to.
    Every person will react differently in any given situation at any given time.

Once a cheater......always a cheater... Is too much of an absolute thought for me. There are far to many variables involved to for me to believe that statement.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I think its true until and unless the person finds who's right and they've hit the maturity to do so. I don't think anyone that may have cheated in the past should be condemed for life.
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2010