Help!!!!

My little girl is 17 months old and was and is very hard to get off the bottle. We tried to take it from her at first birthday like we did my son but it didn't work. Then about 3 days ago i thought she was WAy to old for it so I took it again. And now she doesn't wanna sleep at all.She just lays iin her bed crying an it breaks my heart seeing her like that. I want to give it back to her but my boyfirend threw them all away.

mommyof2bbys

Asked by mommyof2bbys at 12:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hang in there. She is working you. If the bottles are gone, they're gone. If she is fed, clean and loved, she will be fine. She will eventually go to sleep. If you give in on this, she will play you from this day forward in order to get her way with anything.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I think you just need to stay strong and not give in it is very hard at first same with taking my son of bf when I did but he eventually got used to it and it got easier. Hang in there if you are really ready to have her off the bottle she will adjust easier to do it now then when she is older imo
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 12:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Maybe try giving her a sippy cup.. i am having the same problem with a pacifier, but when i would get my kids off of the bottle i would give them a sippy cup. i put water in it when they take a nap. I hope this helps :)
    blessed.mommy

Answer by blessed.mommy at 12:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• she does good with the sippy cup but when she gets sleepy she hates it. thanks yall.
    mommyof2bbys

Comment by mommyof2bbys (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2010