Prayers please

I am very stressed out b/c of bills and christmas. Please say some prayers for me and my family so that things work out for us like we want them to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i'm going through the same thing. good luck
    mommyof2bbys

Answer by mommyof2bbys at 12:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am also going through the samething. You are not alone and you have my prayers.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 12:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• No matter how bad things may seem for you, there are people out there who are worse off than you are. Remember, you can pray and ask for prayers for things you want, but if things don't turn out the way you want them to it's because you should be praying for you to do what GOD wants, not for Him to do what you want. I pray that God gives you what you need, and grants you the ability to accept His will for those things you do not need.

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can, and
    the wisdom to know the difference.
    Anonymous

• :)
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Claim the promises of God in faith. He always works things out. Delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart, Sometimes, the best gifts are acts of kindness, Get creative and maybe make something for someone from what you have at home,
    PEPPERSHAKER

Answer by PEPPERSHAKER at 1:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• ill pray for you....i wish you a merry christmas and just remember god loves us all
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 5:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Praying! I don't know how old your kids are, but maybe you could brainstorm about ways to give gifts and save money. We had a few years when my kids were tiny when I had to buy toys at a thrift store. Other times I've taken toys that were handed down from older cousins, wrapped them and put them under the tree. A four year old doesn't know the difference, and they're thrilled with the new toy. You could also apply for Christmas assistance (if it's not too late). Salvation Army helps families who can show need.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2010