really sad and need some advice...

well im preg again with my second child...i find out when im due next wed. anyways this baby is with a different guy...my first guy is a terrible person and if i didnt have to deal with him i wouldnt. but this guy i really love and right now im bitchy and very very emotional....hes always accusing me of something that im not doing....last night he made up stories to get me mad and i was balling my eyes out and he didnt care....i feel helpless....he has done alot for me but being there and respectful isnt going great at all....he told me i bring out the worst in him and im stressful....i feel really unwanted n i feel kinda used like hes just with me cause of this baby....idk what to do...i tried callin him this morning and he yelled at me cuz hes a work but usually he calls me from work neways...hes making me cry alot i dont know what to do please help

jessicajane1988

Asked by jessicajane1988 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• i know its hard but TRY not to talk to him for a day or so. He'll come around. good luck,
    mommyof2bbys

Answer by mommyof2bbys at 12:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sorry, but it doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship. Try talking to him and telling him how you feel. From this little bit, it sounds like he'll blame you for it and won't want to listen. If it were me, and that was the case, I would leave, it won't get better unless he wants it to.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Uh, if he can't be respectful and accuses you of doing things you're not , you need to get rid of him. Things are not going to get better and a relationship that makes you unhappy is just not worth it in the end.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 12:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• If he's making you feel miserable I would tell you to leave. Go live with a friend or close relative. you can take care of your children on your own.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i believe in group therapy, that way you can see that you are not alone on this subject. it worked for me, even though i am dealing with the same situation, but i am not pregnant....it sounds like your second guy needs therapy too....i wouldn't listen to him, you know he is just trying to get you upset and at this time, you need to be with someone who is sympathetic and not such a butthead. Don't react to his meaness...it'll get to him because your not reacting....good luck
    HELP767

Answer by HELP767 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You said the first guy is a terrible person but this guy doesn't sound any better.
    Anonymous

• Why are you having babies with losers?  A committed relationship should come before you pee on the stick, not the other way around.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• DUMP HIM. And swear off men until you've learned to stand up alone without one. When you are a woman who can support her two children with NO HELP from anyone... that's when a decent man will show up.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Let's face it you are on the second child!!!Are you married because if not this is your main problem because all unions are joined by GOD Are you sure GOD joined you two together!!!Seems to me you are in an unhealthy soul tie that is ruining your character and your baby!!babies whether born or unborm sense the anger, hatred and unlove in you because you are connected to him/her by the umbiblical cord!!!Please talk to a spiritual counselor like a pastor because you don't want to be another statistic like so many we see in this season.THis season is the season that satan uses to wreak havoc destory every relationship, marriage union and engagement possible .Remember HE isin hell unhappy along with his kingdom so he wants to be on earth to reign for .Please talk to someone locally about what you feel because you are dealing with two sets of feelingsyours and the baby's as well as his and the other child!!! GEt PRO HELP
    wowmom7

Answer by wowmom7 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sweetie i am sorry to hear that, he shouldn't be treating you like that especially while your pregnant. He sounds to be very immature to me. Find yourself a real man & don't let him bring you down.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2010