What is a great camera I should ask for Christmas? One that looks digital but takes awesome pictures.

mommy2zayden

Asked by mommy2zayden at 12:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Technology

• If you are looking for a digital SLR I would recommend the Canon Rebel series. The new one has video capability.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• The Canon Digital Elph PowerShot SD960IS is an EXCELLENT digital camera that takes great pics in reg and widescreen formats. It also takes HD video in reg and widescreen formats. My SO got me one last Christmas and loved it so much he went and bought one for himself. He makes awesome home videos with the pics and video clips from our cameras. The are small enough to carry in your purse or pocket, reasonable priced, easy to operate and offer excellent results. My DD, SIL and granddaughter all have Canon Digital Elph cameras and love them, too.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010