how did you

come up with your childs name? and what is it?

mommyof2bbys

Asked by mommyof2bbys at 12:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Iknew when I was ten :)
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 12:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• her dad came up with the 1st name hollie which we agreed on then i found her middle name in a book lynae which is kind of like mine lynn
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It was the only one her dad and I could agree on.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Lucero is her first name. Her alcoholic drug addict father picked it out when I was pregnant, and then after she was born said "I didin't tell you to name her that." Mayori is her middle name. I saw it on "A Baby Story". It was one of the mommas having her baby on the show. Now she has a different Daddy that also doesn't like the name Lucero so we call her Lucy.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• When I was in high school I used to watch the TV show "Reba" and the actress on that show that plays Kyra is Scarlett Pomers. The first time I ever saw it, I just fell in love with the name Scarlett. I am named after a character on the soap opera "Days of our Lives" (my name's Kayla) and I used to watch it with my mom all the time. There's another character on the show named Abigail and I just fell in love with that name, I used to wish it was my name! So those two names kind of stuck with me and I knew that I wanted my first daughter's name to be Scarlett Abigail and it is! :) We call her Abby for short.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• All my parents grandchildren had biblical names so we carried on the tradition. Samuel and Seth.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My other daughter is Chelsea Danielle. Her last name starts with E so her initials are C.D.E. lol I wanted it that way so I came up with a name that had those initials. Her dad wanted me to name her Billie Jean but that was never gonna happen!
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My sons name just came to mind, popped in my head and we both loved it. My daughter was from a baby book but it was MaKayla we say in the book and we just took out the first part and kept Kayla
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My kids names were all my ideas. First one Grant Alexander--I made my husband a list of acceptable names and he choose the ones I liked.
    My second is Sierra Marie, I picked the first name. He picked the middle.
    Berott Ames the third child and second girl is named after his Grandma's last name and Ames is a family name of mine.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2010